Our approach to learning
we believe in simple.
We choose to keep things simple. We focus on delivering exceptional digital marketing, and strategic thinking courses and workshops. Nothing else.
It would be easier if we offered everything under the sun. But, if we were to do that we would erode our purpose, demolish our vision and obliterate the exceptional learning experiences our students have come to expect.
So we focus on simple. Simple, like maintaining a low student to instructor ratio, so that you can ask your questions. Simple, like narrowing our available courses to focusing exclusively on digital marketing and the strategic thinking process. Simple, like the sign-up process you’ll go through when enrolling. There is great beauty in simplicity – we hope you agree.
- 2008 · First iteration of Art+Science
- 2010 · Advancement of curriculum and programming
- 2012 · Global programming created
- 2015 · Shift away from enterprise model of content delivery
- 2017 · Second generation of Art+Science begins
- 2018 · Move from downtown Toronto to Barrie location
- 2019 · Our history, still being written